AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having trouble seting up my 687.I have a Fios DVR and a DVD player and a OTA hd tuner hooked up. I use the 687 to switch the OTA tuner and the DVD player which are hooked up on the component inputs and outputed via the moniter out to my plasma. I have 2 component video coming in and 3 audio coming in 2 opitical and on coax digital. I can switch between the video inputs fine but when I try to switch the audio it just defaults to my Fios DVR or my dvd player. I can't figure out how to get the sound from my OTA tuner which is hooked up digital coax. The manual is really hard to read any help?

·
Registered
3 Posts
You may need to assign the audio in to the tuner. There is a set-up function for assigning the audio inputs. You need to make sure that they match how your connections are made, you can set between optical / coax, etc..

I had the same problem with assigning the dvd player on my Denon 987. There is a part in the manual that explains it....poorly. I think it is in the advanced set-up section.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.