Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello All,

First post. Long time reader. Thanks for having me.

I have googled, and checked denon's manuals and checked these forums and can't find information.

My CHALLENGE is that after a few days of being connected to my network, my receiver will drop it's network connection and airplay won't show up on my phone.

Odd tidbit #1:   I can access the web server on it using a browser and the IP i gave it (DHCP is off)

Odd tidbit #2:   My phone has the denon app and it works just fine.

Odd tidbit #3:   All my network settings (IP, subnet, gateway, DNS) are fine. (I have a good understanding of these things)

Odd tidbit #4:   I searched for firmware and it sort of does nothing. I am using version 9300-0384-8194

9300-0384-81

Do I need to specify a port for something? Why does it want port information? My phone seems to work just fine and I figured that it would need some sort of port forwarding but it doesn't.

Normally I can figure this sort of stuff out pretty quickly, but I am sad to say I am stumped.

Please help me. I am sick of my wife listening to crappy music on iphone speakers turned up to 11.

-UDC

·
Registered
1 Posts
My CHALLENGE is that after a few days of being connected to my network, my receiver will drop it's network connection and airplay won't show up on my phone.
I have the same problem with my AVR-X1000 Firmware 9500-7784-9114.
I think this problem appears after instaling the new Firmware in December. I already did a micro processor reset.
I have a fixed IP Adress (not DHCP)
Has anybody already solved this issue?
In the post before I found no solution ...

·
Premium Member
26,161 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.