AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
denon avr x3100w

Just brought back onkyo nr636 got the denon I find the onkyo had better sound quality still playing around with the denon using polk rt15tl for main.the controls for the onkyo on my cell was much better could lower the base in just one step on the denon u can only go from the TV and it take time.going to see how it sounds watching a movie.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
You mean Denon 3100? D&M are suppose to be getting the controll App updated any day now. I agree that the D&M app could use some added tweakability and features!:)

·
Premium Member
93,193 Posts
Just brought back onkyo nr636 got the denon I find the onkyo had better sound quality still playing around with the denon using polk rt15tl for main.the controls for the onkyo on my cell was much better could lower the base in just one step on the denon u can only go from the TV and it take time.going to see how it sounds watching a movie.
Not sure what this means, however, you'll get more support if posted in the 2014 Denon AVR Owner's thread linked below ....

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-re...vr-model-owner-s-thread-faq.html#post24721978

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.