AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all. Thinking about getting a good reciever and saw this on denon/bestbuy.com site and have not read any reviews or seen comments on this reciever. I believe it came out in July 09 so its new. Its around the budget which is $1500. Any reviews or comments would be greatly appreciated before i considering buying this.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought an AVR3310ci at ABT for $1,250, and am just setting it up now. Remember to barter with the sales guy. Don't go by their advertised price. The manual is pretty poor. I had the best luck just hacking the setup menu until everything worked. Most of it is self-explanatory. It is a very flexible machine, with an ethernet port and access to internet radio, media servers, Rhapsody, Napster, etc. Lots of HDMI ports, though only one HDMI out. You need to purchase their Ipod dock if you have an Ipod. It also has a USB port for other MP3 players. You also need to get a Harmony One, or the new Harmony 900, since the Denon remotes won't really get the job done. But so far, a very nice machine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.