AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So iam really liking the AVR Iam in australia and have klipsc ref series coming tomorow aswell

Just trying to see if there is a FW update for it, I'am connected to the net with it fine internet radio

When i go to Firmware setting and check for update i get Connection Failed after

Anyone help with this?

·
Registered
5 Posts
So iam really liking the AVR Iam in australia and have klipsc ref series coming tomorow aswell

Just trying to see if there is a FW update for it, I'am connected to the net with it fine internet radio

When i go to Firmware setting and check for update i get Connection Failed after

Anyone help with this?
I just googled for the same problem (also in Australia). On another forum they suggested the Denon server may be down and to try again next week.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Denon servers will likely be down all week. Try again next week.

Also note, there is a dedicated thread for the 2014 Denon AVRs ... review posts 3-6 for additional helpful information on your new AVR.

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-re...vr-model-owner-s-thread-faq.html#post24721978
How do you check if the servers are down before updating the firmware through the receiver ? Denon website seems to be up and running, so the website and the updated firmwares must not be on the same server.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts