AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so before I went to bed last night I was watching TV, no issues, home theater working like normal. I get up this morning an dturn everything on and I am getting no sound at all. Video is working as normal. My home theater is set up on "Main" zone of the receiver and I have outdoor speakers set up on "Zone 2". Zone 2 is working fine, audio coming through no problem so it seems I have an issue with my receiver and Main zone. I have yet to bypass the receiver and go straight to the TV from Satallite to prove it is the receiver but that is my next step.

Any idea at all guys or am I basically back to the store for warranty?

****Cliff notes...Video working as normal, audio through Zone 2 working normal, audio through Main zone I get nothing.

·
Registered
40 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinky44 /forum/post/14220233

OK, so before I went to bed last night I was watching TV, no issues, home theater working like normal. I get up this morning an dturn everything on and I am getting no sound at all. Video is working as normal. My home theater is set up on "Main" zone of the receiver and I have outdoor speakers set up on "Zone 2". Zone 2 is working fine, audio coming through no problem so it seems I have an issue with my receiver and Main zone. I have yet to bypass the receiver and go straight to the TV from Satallite to prove it is the receiver but that is my next step.

Any idea at all guys or am I basically back to the store for warranty?

****Cliff notes...Video working as normal, audio through Zone 2 working normal, audio through Main zone I get nothing.

Just got one of these so don't know jack yet and can't explain what I'm trying to say well but try making sure your audio EQ/setup or type selected is compatible with the type of source you have selected.

For example if you have your source set to a video input DVD, make sure your audio is set to a compatible format (not a music only output).

Other than that I am lost.

Please post what you find, like I mentioned, just got one of these too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts