AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a customer that has the Denon Blue Ray player. It has worked flawlessly for almost a year now. Just yesterday I get a call that he put a non hd version of Godfather 2 into the machine. Now it will not play any blue ray dvd's any more. We tried to load firmware back into the machine but no luck. I did read some place that there was a laser problem in early units but have not been able to confirm this. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Jon

·
Registered
3,196 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiofn /forum/post/15421052

I have a customer that has the Denon Blue Ray player. It has worked flawlessly for almost a year now. Just yesterday I get a call that he put a non hd version of Godfather 2 into the machine. Now it will not play any blue ray dvd's any more. We tried to load firmware back into the machine but no luck. I did read some place that there was a laser problem in early units but have not been able to confirm this. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Jon

Jon, welcome to the forum. It's more helpful to know the model player you're talking about. However, try posting in one of the Master threads for a better response.

Denon 2500

Denon 3800

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.