AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, im really looking for help here since im struggling with this decision,

Im looking to buy my very firt home theater system, been looking around in the forum a lot for information and looking around for good deals.

After a lot of time spent this way and considering a low budget for the system ive come to this 2 options and would really love some help taking the final decision.

It comes down to:

Denon DHT-591BA Home Theater System, pretty nice receiver with decent speakers. $600 @ amazon.

Energy Micro 5.1 from crutchfield.com $400 and some receiver i havent decided on. Onkyo, Devon, Pioneer, Sony or Yamaha, budget level of course, im open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Eric

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, that crossed my mind, but i was wondering about those BAs quality. Since energy speakers seem to get awesome reviews wherever i read about them and everyone seem to love them i was wondering....thanx

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A little bump for some more advice!, still looking for someone who has listened to both set of speakers and maybe a recomendation for a good deal on a receiver to posibly go along with the energy micro speakers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts