Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys -

I just got my self a denon DVD-3800BDCI Blu-ray™ Disc DVD/CD Player... I am not able to experience this yet, due to the fact im waiting on my new HDTV being replaced...And I had a question I just could not wait to witness or see for myself...

Question: Will I notice a "huge" or "major" improvement in watching blu ray's and DVD's compared to watching blu rays on my playstation 3 (as i was doing before I got this denon)

I read the topic on this already, and theres mixed reviews and I couldnt find a definitive answer...

thanks guys

EDIT: I read a review saying this player does not support DTS 24/96? but this review was in 2003 or something... was there a firmware upgrade for this yet?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, sorry im new here... so i just figured the "blu ray" forums would qualify this for a question...Im still confused, but ill post on the owners thread
...thanks

Whoops the 2003 thing was a typo,

·
Premium Member
26,161 Posts
We've set up this portion of the forum with owners/master threads for all players. We ask that members post all questions and comments about their particular player within that player's owners thread.

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.