AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been listening to the Internet Radio on my Denon for the last couple of days flawlessly. Just yesterday I went to turn it back on and I was prompted with "Track No Found". The thing that is frustrating is I can't get out of the screen or select another channel. After a while it times back out and exists to the Network menu. No matter what I do I can't select a different radio station thus making this feature useless. I know the channel I was listening to is still broadcasting as I was streaming it from my PC off their site earlier. Has anyone else experienced this? What's the fix?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Never mind, I fixed it. While in Internet Radio with the error displayed I pressed my favorites 2 button and it changed to a preset favorite that worked. It then allowed me to choose a different channel. The stream seems to be down, which is weird because my other devices see it still. Oh well, now I'm on a hunt to find a replacement channel.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have been listening to the Internet Radio on my Denon for the last couple of days flawlessly. Just yesterday I went to turn it back on and I was prompted with "Track No Found". The thing that is frustrating is I can't get out of the screen or select another channel. After a while it times back out and exists to the Network menu. No matter what I do I can't select a different radio station thus making this feature useless.

Today we just got the same exact problem happening with our Denon 2113CI except we have been listening to internet radio for well over a year now with no problem. I Cannot get it stop prompting the "Track Not Found" message.

Anyone find a different work around as my three favorite buttons are FM stations not Internet Radio stations, thus the trick that was mentioned above does not work?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Today we just got the same exact problem happening with our Denon 2113CI except we have been listening to internet radio for well over a year now with no problem. I Cannot get it stop prompting the "Track Not Found" message.

Anyone find a different work around as my three favorite buttons are FM stations not Internet Radio stations, thus the trick that was mentioned above does not work?
Just happened to me on my Denon 3313. Seems the problem occurs when a stream is no longer available and the Denon simply defaults to the last stream played, without allowing you to pick a different stream if there is an error.

I fixed it by using the iPhone App to select network radio. You can then pick another working channel and listen to that. After that you're good to go.

Just don't pick the broken stream again until its fixed!

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts