Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plain and simple.

Bought a Denon 7.1 Surround Sound System from Best Buy.

So after 6 months the amp shorts out. So I send it in for repairs ( only after contacting six of there repair centers) since the first four went out of bassness and the 5 one was just a hole in the wall place.

So I send it in, and here is the BS response I get

We need a proffesional to go out and check your speakers to make sure there not shorted out.

LOL yeah that might happen you azzholes. Shoot I just bought a new Yamaha amp it works PERFECT unlike that POS Denon.

Main reason for not having someone out is due to that will end up costing more then that amp is worth , actually the whole system is worth .

Hey its under warranty FIX IT . End of story obivioulsy its a manufacuring defect.

And anyone who comes in and says some you should of knowen or some other BS to defend the manufacture Blow me

Any one have any idea how I can get my money back , or get this POS repaired so I can sell it , acutally just give it away .

Or is there any cheap speaker checkers in Harrisburg PA ? ????

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh and dont say I dont know how to hook up speakers , I FREAKING WORK ON CHILLERS

large tonnage chillers so something as simple as this is nothing .

Figure I would put that in there since there is so many idiots on these types of boards that just type crap to make the person who origanlly started the thread , look like a idiot.

If thats all your going to do , F off

Sorry I have wasted enought time on other forums and there on every single one.

·
Registered
13,326 Posts
Purchased from an Authorized retailer?

Denon is still a giant company and reports even remotely similar to your experience are extremely rare still.

I would sure like to get their side of this story. What model AVR is this?

·
Premium Member
5,305 Posts
Your original post is over the top and offensive. Try again without the profanity and rudeness, or expect your account to get suspended if you continue on this path.

We are not that kind of forum.

Kyser

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.