AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks can you advise with something please? I've had a Denon RCD-M38DAB CD/Tuner for many years and it has been trouble free with superb sound, linked to Yamaha NS-F51 speakers. Last night though the sound deteriorated very noticeably on a Madonna CD it sounded very muffled and lacking in treble. I often play this CD without any problem, I have tried other CD's and there has definitely been a deterioration. I have vacuumed the unit? Could the lens be dirty and is it easy to clean? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Les

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Hello folks can you advise with something please? I've had a Denon RCD-M38DAB CD/Tuner for many years and it has been trouble free with superb sound, linked to Yamaha NS-F51 speakers. Last night though the sound deteriorated very noticeably on a Madonna CD it sounded very muffled and lacking in treble. I often play this CD without any problem, I have tried other CD's and there has definitely been a deterioration. I have vacuumed the unit? Could the lens be dirty and is it easy to clean? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Les
It might be easy to clean. Use a long q tip and isopropyl alcohol. I'm not familiar with the unit, so I can't say if it's easily accessible.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts