AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I'm very interested in the Denon S52 compact system. I searched the net for info and read reviews by members of this forum who bought this device - and seem very satisfied.

I would have a question for those happy Denon S52 users, is the CD player gapless for mp3 CDs ? (no blanks between tracks)

I make my own mp3 CD compilations and trouble comes when music needs to be read seamlessly, e.g. for live concerts and classical music. My current system (an old one) doesn't allow gapless playing.

I'm surprised to find so little info on the net about hi-fi CD players gapless capabilities, being feedback from users or manufacturers specifications

So thanks for your answers !

·
Registered
16,933 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive7b9 /forum/post/16916859

Hello

I'm very interested in the Denon S52 compact system. I searched the net for info and read reviews by members of this forum who bought this device - and seem very satisfied.

I would have a question for those happy Denon S52 users, is the CD player gapless for mp3 CDs ? (no blanks between tracks)

I make my own mp3 CD compilations and trouble comes when music needs to be read seamlessly, e.g. for live concerts and classical music. My current system (an old one) doesn't allow gapless playing.

I'm surprised to find so little info on the net about hi-fi CD players gapless capabilities, being feedback from users or manufacturers specifications

So thanks for your answers !

I doubt it. You would need to encode the CD as such and then it MIGHT play it back gaplessly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts