AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased from IQ Home Entertainment on Amazon (Authorized Dealer) Open Box in August of 2014. Works perfectly and was truly open box brand new as inspected upon receipt. If there is a blemish or two, it would be something minor I am yet to find. However, I will comb it over. I'm looking to sell this early next week as I have a Integra 80.3 preamp arriving to complement a Parasound 5125 5-Channel Amp. My first venture into separates, hope its worth it.

This amp is amazing and I'm just getting caught up in the fun of switching this around. You will not be disappointed, exceptional for music and especially movies. I've run this with Polk RT20P towers and now Def Tech BPVX Mains, CLR3000 center, and BPX rears, no problems what so ever, at any volume. Has been in a well ventilated stand, and now it is even in a temperature controlled stand that never gets over 80 degrees. It really doesn't get that hot anyway. Everyone that has received a demo has been very impressed.

I'm letting this go for $450 plus shipping or local pickup in the Elk Grove Village / Chicago IL Area.

http://www.iq-av.com/brands/ (Authorized Dealer Verification)

Current setup attached, I can show you close up pics of course, just need to get it out of my cabinet next week, but can take some front and back in the meantime if requested. 4 x 120mm fans are in the back attached to a temperature module. Fun stuff, I'm loving it!

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Mark, in case you need another amp, just curious if would you be interested in trading the x3000 for an Adcom GFA555 amp in perfect condition? I'll be asking about $400 shipped so I can throw in some cash also.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts