AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there I am last night, sinus infection and all, just barely vertical, but avoiding horizontal for my very life, watching Hogan's Heros on the superstation HDNet. Normally, I watch from my desk in the back of the theater with the boys up front giggling to the same goofiness that got me going when I was a boy (sooo long ago). But this time I have nothing else that I can do as I rest and I watch closely as Hogan pulls off another flawless impersonation. This time he is Heir Decker, the Underground's top German agent, and recent turncoat...

Anyway, what got my attention was that when Hogan comes out from the bathroom to meet the SS major, the towel around Hogan's neck is not very clean. At first I figured that it was just the emense sinus pressure on my optic nerve, but upon closer inspection, there was indeed a mess all around his neck on this white towel. It must have been a sloppy makeup job because the tone of the mess matched his facial tone.

The things that I missed as a child on that ancient 12" B&W TV (with snowy picture no less). Ring around the Hogan! :D

·
Registered
644 Posts
Did you also notice that, in the scene where Hogan discovers that the German Colonel is an American from Milwaukee, the Colonel is shuffling the playing cards with gloves on in one camera shot, then he turns around to talk to Hogan and the gloves are off?

A little thing, but fun!

Brad

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I was quite amused on an episode where the snow was clearly painted on the bushes. Never noticed that 30 years ago.

On the other hand, I think that the uniforms are genuine.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Is no one bothered in the least that this is being cropped? Doesn't the line twitter bother anybody? Nobody cares about OAR?

:confused:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.