Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody,

Not sure if this is a Powerstrip settings problem, video card problem or a RPTV monitor problem, but it is driving me goofy. I am using a Powerstrip resolution of 856x480 (480p timings) with my 16:9 Philips RPTV and the size works well. The sides are perfect with the top and bottom just a little short. A little taller would be ok, but I am learning to live with it. My problem is that the desktop constantly shifts right to left and from left to right. I have to go into Powerstrip and from the advance timings menu, lock the scan freq. and move the desktop back square with my screen. I do this many times a day. Anyway in Powerstrip to lock the desktop in place? I have no idea on how to begin to troubleshoot this.

Thanks for the help.

Scot

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sounds like the problem I'm having with my Dell 3200MP projector. It 'autosyncs', and when I switch for instance from my desktop to a full screen in MyHD the screen shifts to the left or right, then keeps shifting a few more times, and eventually settles in the wrong position (ironically it is usually perfect for a second when I first bring it up, then it starts it's 'autosyncing' crap. I usually hit the resync button a few times and eventually it ends up correct. I don't use PowerStrip (maybe I should? don't know why I would need it). Maybe your video source has a way to disable autosync? I don't think mine does...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.