AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm running a 17 Dell as my primary monitor and a 32 Prive LCD TV as my secondary monitor using VGA. My Video card is a Radeon HD 2600XT. The primary resolution is set to 1280x1024 and the secondary is set to 1360x768. I also have an Nfusion HD FTA hooked up to the HDMI on the LCD. Everything works and looks acceptable except my Desktop Wallpaper. It has 1 inch of blank space on either side. If I choose another secondary resolution it corrects the problem but then the Video playback from my computer or FTA receiver is no longer full screen. This set up is in my office, so a lot of times I use the Wallpaper for advertising, which is the reason I would like this problem fixed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

DBC

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The primary display res is 1280x1024 and the secondary(which is the screen I'm having the problem with) is 1360x728.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm not talking the resolution that the display devices themselves are seeing, I am referring to the wallpaper resolution. Think of it as a full screen movie on a widescreen display. 4x3 on 16x9 = black borders.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmm interesting, I'm just using the windows xp wallpaper that comes with the OS. I've managed to live with the problem by changing the blue screen border to black. Not the correct solution but accepatble for now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts