AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'll get right to it. Have searched everywhere and to my sincere surprise I have not found
a single device that does wireless rear speakers with subwoofer.

I found 1 for the rear and one for the sub but not anything together?

My sub isnt powered either so that may cause even more trouble.

Does anyone know of a rear wireless speaker with sub out put?

I appreciate any help whatsoever!!!!

Thanks a lot,
Mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, seems a little strange since I actually already have a rocketfish for my rear speakers and they provide
power to the speakers....

Si I could buy a subwoofer with a full range input and just tap into the rear output?

really appreciate picking your brain a bout this :)

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
There isn't anything that will do both. I use the Rocketfish for my rears and my sub, and they work great. You're going to need to get a powered sub in order to go wireless. Your idea of getting a sub with line level inputs and tapping off the rear would work, but sound like ****. You would be feeding the sub the surround track, so you'd be missing a whole lot of info. It would be better to get a new powered sub and wireless transmitter so you could feed it the LFE track.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There isn't anything that will do both. I use the Rocketfish for my rears and my sub, and they work great. You're going to need to get a powered sub in order to go wireless. Your idea of getting a sub with line level inputs and tapping off the rear would work, but sound like ****. You would be feeding the sub the surround track, so you'd be missing a whole lot of info. It would be better to get a new powered sub and wireless transmitter so you could feed it the LFE track.
yeah, I get it, thanks a lot.

Time to go shopping :)

Appreciate your help,
Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts