AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a HLM507W/XAA from Tweeter. The date code is 12/03 and I was under the impression that it had the "new internals". The face of the trim lists the DCDI etc. My question is that I have been reading that the latest models with DNie have this designation on both the remote and the bezel. Can anyone confirm that the latest versions of the HLM507W has DNie and it is also noted on the remote? I was disappointed that when I called Tweeter they assured me that all existing stock was with the latest internals. But this unit does not indicate the existance of DNie anywhere.

·
Registered
39 Posts
My HLM507W has a manufacture date of December and has DNIe and the FLI2300 chip. The remote has a DNIe button on it and it is also in the user menu under "picture". I think it was in the service menu that I saw the FLI2300 identifier. It does not however have the DNIe designation on the bezel.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Same as averagejoe:

Mine has DNIe/FLI2300 in the SM and remote button has a DNIe too(has a demo mode for with/without DNIe) but nothing on the bezel except DCDi, TI etc.

Nivas

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.