AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WJBK-DT was off the air Friday evening 4/25, they are back now.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Fox2 was off from 3:10PM to 4:29PM. They will be off again on Monday 4/28 before 5PM if the weather is good.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I couldn't get them in primetime, around 8:30-9:30pm.

·
Registered
38 Posts
What equipment do you have? They where on at full power during that time. I have a DTC-100 with a BTY-UHF-BB antenna

put up in '99 when WWJ went on the air. About 70 Ft. of RG6QS cable connects the two. Except for the occasional technical problem at a station, I get great signals from all

the Detroit stations. I am near metro airport but the air traffic has no effect on reception. The antenna is about 3 Ft. above the roof FIXED in one position.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Has everyone in Detroit been experiencing a weak signal or fluctuating signal? Fox does not even come in most of the time, luckily Toledo works fine.

·
Registered
45,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nope, everything has been fine lately.

·
Registered
45,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by detroitdt
What equipment do you have?
Check my profile.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.