Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ken,

I thought this might deserve its own thread as we all watch the progress of this station, if not please delete.

As some of you know I have been without cable and satellite for a few months now and all by choice. Everyday I usually check to see if the WB is on the air and to my surprise I picked up a signal today when I did my daily check a little after 5 o'clock pm. I am receiving a signal in the high 70's on my Hipix card connected to a Radio Shack double bow indoor antenna. I am located in the downriver area approx 20-30 miles south of the broadcast towers.

I am not receiving a picture which could be due to the fact that I am using a first generation ATSC tuner. I encourage all to report their findings. We should use this thread as a way to track progress and maybe the WB Detroit has personnel reading who may find our comments helpful.

Thanks,

Rick

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's now 5:40pm and I'm getting no signal at all. I am just using a small indoor antenna so those of you with the outdoor antennas may be able to pick up something. I imagine they are just testing things out but since I wasn't around when all the other Detroit stations got up and running this is new and exciting for me.

Rick

·
Registered
9,884 Posts
I get no signal here in Ferndale.

- Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.