AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is officially in the works go to blizzard.com and rejoice, it looks awesome!

·
Banned
7,766 Posts
Chances are good that only one of those products will ship this year though. And probably only an additional one in 2009. I would bet that we don't see Diablo 3 until early 2010.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
OMG! Can't wait for this game...
i've played so much of Diablo and Diablo II!! I was wondering if i would invest in a videocard... now i know i'll have to at least for this game!

·
Registered
565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by number1laing /forum/post/14179433

I cannot get excited about Diablo 3 yet... wake me up in 2010 when it comes out.

Is 2010 when it's due out? I can't access video game sites from work.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I heard that WOW makes as much revenue a month as the movie Iron Man made in its first month.

Next to that I think Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 are small potatoes...

Looks great though...

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by number1laing /forum/post/14179433

I cannot get excited about Diablo 3 yet... wake me up in 2010 when it comes out.

Yeah but we all know that when it comes to blizzard games anticipation is half the fun.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlaavenger /forum/post/14179502

Is 2010 when it's due out? I can't access video game sites from work.

No date was given, but Blizzard games have usually been announced at least 2 years before they were released.

·
Registered
920 Posts
I want to see what the sorceress looks like, she is my favorite, I played diablo 2 until I couldnt look at it anymore and quit. So much botting and tradeing online, I will play D3 when it comes out around my 40 birthday, in 2030.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dave when is Mythos due out? I can't find a release date for that either. I did sign up to be a beta tester but haven't heard anything yet.

·
Registered
19,130 Posts
I don't know when Mythos is due out. It's been in beta for a long time and has been coming along quite nicely. It's going to be real polished by the time it's officially released (yes, I'm in the beta).

Unfortunately my PC is down for a while so I can't play it. But it is the best of its type to come a long in quite a while (hard to believe this is by the same folks who did Hellgate: London).

·
Registered
12,185 Posts
I've never heard of Mythos, but a quick Google-search reading makes it seem like it may be worth keeping an eye on. The only thing I'm frowning about is that you pay for items (the game itself is free). If that affects your character's abilities in any way, I'd likely avoid the title.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Not to derail the original topic any further, but there's always TitanQuest! pretty linear, but lots of different weapons and special abilities. Gotta love the poison arrows!

D3 looks cool, very brightly coloured (from the pics that I saw anyways). I loved playing as an assassin in D2 with the crazy Bruce Lee claws!

·
Registered
87 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by temeone /forum/post/14206922

Apparently blizzard is ALSO working on a brand new MMO in additional to SC2, D3, Wow expansions.

I wonder if the new MMO is a brand new IP or set in the universe of a familiar game (World of StarCraft/Diablo). With StarCraft II and Diablo 3 on the horizon, I may finally have to buy a dedicated gaming PC!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts