AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, last night on turned on my pj and the DSS was set to a pay per view channel that i watched yesterday and it was all black and i noticed diagonal white lines running thru the screen. when i adjusted the brightness and put on a source they went away on the screen but they were still very noticible on the crt face. they were not here the otherday as i readjusted all my settings from the mid point (again) i talked to curt the other day about my blue being to bright as when i cover the other tubes i get a "halo" about a foot around all of the screen that blanking (it is there when i watch the movies also , and real bad in light scenes)does not remove even if i move the picture one foot in, he told me how to do it but i have to wait until its dark and still early so he can talk me thru it( i work late) but as of the other day this line problem was not there. any ideas?

Frank:confused:

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hi,

Your G2 voltage is adjusted way too high. I would search here for the adjustment procedure and get the blue back to spec.

Good luck,

Mike

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think this is the same adjustment as curt was talking about, are they by the yellow led lights inside the pj?

frank

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hello fbcr1

Yes that's the one there are 2 rows red green and bleu knobs

Set the projector on 6500k and set cut off red and bleu to 50 brightness to 50 and contrast to 0

Put on a black signal rotate the bottom row and look inside the lens turn the knobs till the raster is just visible on all 3 colors

Good Luck

Rob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.