AVS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many shipping days does it take before u receive your game? I'm from NY and I thought Tower was based in NY as well....

thanks

Did anyboby order any games from Tower or records? its 25% off everything

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
I bought 2 1600 point MS point cards ($30), Lego Star Wars II ($38), and a rechargeable battery ($9). Tax and a very reasonable shipping charge applied.

Very happy with my purchase. To get all the way across country, USPS usually only takes 3 days. So I would expect that anything purchased in this sale would arrive this week.

Thanks to whoever posted this deal! I think that the 1600 point cards were probably the best deal on the site. Well, maybe the steering whee, but I didn't have that kind of cash to spend.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I ordered the wheel and a couple games. I didn't notice the point cards or I would have loaded up on them.

They split my order up into 2 orders, One of them was shipped on Monday via UPS 2 day and is suppose to arrive today. The other was shipped today via USPS and will arrive either Sat. or some time next week. I have no idea why they did this as I paid for 2 day for the whole order

·
Premium Member
4,292 Posts
I posted the deal and also ordered the wheel. I have not received anything nor do I have any idea when it will arrive. They simply told me it had shipped. When I check the status online, it says this:

Method: 2nd Business Day $2.95

Does that mean I should get it today or soon? I bought it on Friday and now it's Wed. So, you'd think that at least 2 business days have passed. But I can't get over the fact that the price was so low for shipping and the box was 17lbs and big. I am half expecting it to really take till the 2nd business week.

·
Registered
505 Posts
At the bottom of my order page there is a link to track the shipped package. Mine shows to be "out for delivery" by UPS today. I placed my order on Sat or Sun so I would expect your order to be delivered today or tomorrow as well.

·
Premium Member
4,292 Posts
Oh yeah, I have that link now too! Mine is also out for delivery!

Did you notice the 360 wheel is no longer in stock for Tower? So, even if they do have a better sale later, it will likely not include the wheel.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.