AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this while perusing the hardforum on saturday, but they were all sold out when I tried to buy.

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1383572

But I was able to snag two BFG OC2s for $237.00 apiece!!! I like my 8800ultras in SLI, but I could not pass up on this deal! WOW, hope this is legit and goes through. So did anybody else pull the trigger on this offer?

·
471 Posts
buy.com has shafted me on every single order I've made on "too good to be true" or near "too good to be true" prices. I have boycotted all purchases from them completely because they fail to honor their listed prices. on three memory purchases alone, they've made me wait a week to only tell me the order won't be honored. screw 'em!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bahhhh sonofabiaaach

Hello xxxx,

We are writing to let you know that we are experiencing a delay in being able to fulfill one or more items on your order #xxxx. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you.

The item(s) affected by this backorder notification are:

Order #xxxxxx

sku: 208353392

description: BFG GeForce GTX 280 OC2 1GB GDDR3 512-bit PCI-E 2.0 DirectX 10 Video Card

qty: 2

Items not listed above are not affected by this backorder notification.

Your order status can change quickly as we do our best to fulfill your order, and it's possible that by the time you read this email the delay affecting your order might have been fixed. It's also possible that the items you ordered could still be unavailable

1 - 5 of 5 Posts