AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The model # is KDL60EX500. It's 3 months old and I got it from a guy off Craigslist for $600 receipt included. Before I bought it I went on yahoo answers trying to get some opinions about what this TV is worth as IMO it's already out of date as it's not LED or 3D. They were saying $150. I'm not tech savy but I thought $150 was a very low number, so I went to ABC warehouse (an electronics store in MI) and they had it new for $2,300. So after I left there I decided to buy it. But I'm still not certain what the proper price point would be for this TV. I'm sure it's close to being discontinued any moment. Thoughts?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Yes. You got ripped off. To help you a bit so it's not a total loss, I'll give you $300... twice what it's worth.

Just kidding.
The folks saying it's worth $150 are either trolls or crazy. That's a solid performer with an amazing amount of real estate at a rock-bottom price. In other words, you got a great deal. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I'd say you got a damn good deal for $600. Who cares if it's not an LED? 60" LCDs are still quite spendy and $600 is damn reasonable, even though it's last year's model.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Are you kidding me? I'd be lucky enough to find a used 40" screen at that price.

You sir got an amazing deal, because that ain't no norm CCFL-set, it's the very last CCFL-set that EVEN PERFORMS/RIVALS most LED sets from last year and this year.

Enjoy the set!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.