AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the difference between the Panny 30wc15 and the Panny 30wx15? The only difference I can see is that the wx15 has a black bezel on it.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
18,290 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbyhawk
Does anyone know the difference between the Panny 30wc15 and the Panny 30wx15? The only difference I can see is that the wx15 has a black bezel on it.
The WC15 is a slightly decontented version sold in huge discount stores (like Walmart and Costco for instance). Just off the top of my head the WC15 has only one component input (vs 2 on the WX15) and has Fixed Audio output (vs selectable Fixed/Variable on the WX15).

Go to the Panasonic site, look for the SUPPORT section, and download the owners manual. Both TVs are covered in this manual, and there's a feature chart showing the differences.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I asked this question a couple of weeks ago. According to the user manual it is essentially the same TV as the CT-30WX15, minus 1 A/V Input and 1 S-Video Input.

Too bad none of the Sam's Club around me have this TV in stock.

·
Premium Member
18,290 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by the wimperoo
I asked this question a couple of weeks ago. According to the user manual it is essentially the same TV as the CT-30WX15, minus 1 A/V Input and 1 S-Video Input.
You're correct, missing one rear Component input and missing one rear Composite/S-Video input. It appears that the WC15 series also now has selectable Fixed or Variable Audio Output (very handy feature) where the previous WC14 series (last years model) only has Fixed audio out (not so handy) which is what i was thinking about.

Regardless, Panasonic still makes a great TV !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.