AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Both are switchable between 2D and 3D. The battery powered on has a button. One click turns them on for 3D, 2 clicks turns them to 2D and a 3rd click turns them off.

I have seen some complain about them being powered by a button battery and not rechargeable like the 20-B glasses are. You can buy a pack of 5 batteries on Amazon for $2.05 to replace the used ones when needed 20-30 (I'm guessing) movies after you start using them.

·
Registered
136 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnterTheSwamp /forum/post/20837197

Picture quality wise they should be the same correct? I'd prefer the rechargeable, just because I'd hate to have to change batteries during ammovie.

I doubt the pq would be different.

It seems that in the US the AN3DG10S (battery powered) 3D glasses are the ones that are available (seem to be running in the $72 range each). The only place I see selling the AN3DG20B (rechargeable) 3D glasses is in the UK.

·
Registered
124 Posts
The an3dg20b are suppose to be lighter and more confortable as well. Where are you buying from that has the an3dg20b glasses? I am in contact with Sharp to find them in the USA and so far no luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by edogg_23 /forum/post/20842557

The an3dg20b are suppose to be lighter and more confortable as well.

I think each person would decide diffrently which one is more confortable.

Could depend on the nose, or if the person wears glasses ....

That the new one is rechargeable is nice.. lots of people (m2) missed that on the old ones.

both have switchable 2d/3d button, you're right..

The SHARP AN3DG10 had a drawstring/cord to press the glasses on your head, for me as a spectacle wearer this was really usefull. don't know if the new ones have this. (for me that would be a match point)

Somehow the AN3DG20B are cheaper than the old AN3DG10 in switzerland, so i guess they are missing?

--> conclusion try both first if you can't decide or probabely ask for this new xpand glasses that you can use on a lot of other 3d TV's. i haven't tested them yet but i think i will buy them as third and fourth glasses. (allready got 2 AN3DG10)

please give me feedbacks if you tested all or just two of them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.