AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a TV in the next week and I know that the LG 55LE5400 just came out and there is little info on it..I was at Best Buy when they just took one out of the box and showed it to me....Man, that TV is nice....But what I want to know is about the back lighting...What is better, Edge, local and I know there is another one but cannot think of it...The TV will be used for a lot of PS3, Blu Ray and FiOS HD....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the link but I have already been there and have searched the internet. What i am looking for is someone that has knowledge of both these TVs to give me some good input on these tvs. I do not want to search thru countless posts where everyone goes on about the looks and style of the TV...I want the hard specs....The LG 55LE5400 does not even show up on LGs site....which is why I posted something on this forum...

·
Registered
1,111 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentrunner05 /forum/post/18279144

Thanks for the link but I have already been there and have searched the internet. What i am looking for is someone that has knowledge of both these TVs to give me some good input on these tvs. I do not want to search thru countless posts where everyone goes on about the looks and style of the TV...I want the hard specs....The LG 55LE5400 does not even show up on LGs site....which is why I posted something on this forum...

You should post your question in that thread, rather than start a new one. People willing to help answer the "what should I get?" type question hang out there and are usually glad to help.

The mods here ask that you post questions like yours in the thread, to keep random little "what should I get" posts out of the clutter of the main forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpHeRe31459 /forum/post/18279159

You should post your question in that thread, rather than start a new one. People willing to help answer the "what should I get?" type question hang out there and are usually glad to help.

The mods here ask that you post questions like yours in the thread, to keep random little "what should I get" posts out of the clutter of the main forum.

Sorry I did not see the "what should I get" posts in the list of the rules when posting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts