Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the cross post. I tried the

I've had this weird issue with my VT540 w/ Panamorph for the longest time. When I switch between my HTPC and my Unity Motion HDTV receiver, the focus is just a bit off. Just a little bit of a turn on the dial. The focus difference is tolerable, but the image is very much improved when I make the change to the focus. I notice it frequently lately and I've added it to my laundry list of source adjustments when preparing for a presentation. It's not really that bothersome to make the change since I have about a zillion manual switches and adjustments to make each time I change between sources. The HTPC is using RGB [email protected] and the UM is component (3 wire) @ 1080i. I have an HDD200 HDTV decoder also, but I don't know if it adds a third focus setting :rolleyes: Anyway, has anyone else noticed this or know what it could be? It makes me suspicious of the implementation between the RGB and component inputs.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hoping for a weekender to see this :)

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Perhaps a Monday morninger? I sent NEC tech support a note on Saturday in case it's a known issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.