AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if sammy is going to put out any different series for their 750's this year like they did last year's models? it would be nice if they could use the dark chip 4 in a step up series . this years mits's look great but i hate rainbows , and led is the way to go. so far i am happy with this years model of the a750 , but options would be nice.

·
Registered
45 Posts
There has been speculation that Samsung will release an 850 series later this year. It was a sales manager at a B&M store who told me the 850 would hit stores at the end of the summer, though he thought it would not be significantly better than the current A750. Nothing concrete at this point, though.

Honestly, I continue to be surprised by how focused some people are on the DC4 DMD. I have had my A750 for a few wks now, and I continue to be impressed by how good the black levels are and how dynamic the picture is in general. I have absolutely no regrets about NOT waiting for the mythical 850.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its not the fact that the a750 does not have the new chip, but at ces the pics of the new tvs said that they were using dc 4 and a new phatlight 180, not phatlight 120, and dc3.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts