AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where one could find, online, some pictures of marine life to show off in an HTPC slideshow setting? I remember seeing some INCREDIBLY beautiful pictures of marine animals with descriptions. I can't remember whether it was on the AVS-forum, or some other forum, but I'm pretty sure it was here. I'm just trying to find those pictures, or some other pictures of marine life that are beautiful. Sorry if this is the wrong forum, and I already have the coral reef adventure :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
First off I am not affiliated with webshots but I do love it. Had to mention that because this is the second time I have posted about it here. They have some great marine life photos but unfortunately you would have to do a little work to get them probably in the format you desire. You would have to download them into webshots and then set each picture as wallpaper and then rename each of one them out of your Windows directory and then move to your desired location or you could just use the free screen saver. The photos are pretty hi-res that's the biggest reason for me mentioning it. Finding decent size photos on the web can be pretty tuff sometimes. There is always the news servers but I have to believe that would even be more of a pain.

Here's the link to some of what you will find in webshots for marine life:
http://www.webshots.com/g/13.html

Another alternative may be just to do some screen caps from Coral Reef.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.