AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I just received a Digital Projection dVision 30SX+ DLP projector that will not come out of standby. The Standby LED is solid orange/amber, which the manual says it is ready to power on as a result. Pressing power (or any button on the PJ) does not do anything. I do not have a remote for it, and the Logitech Harmony 1000 I have does not work with it (at least it does not appear to, even though there are remote codes for this PJ from Logitech)

Anyone that has experience with Digital Projection/ProjectionDesign and can assist me I would greatly appreciate it!

·
Registered
18,633 Posts
Hello everyone,

I just received a Digital Projection dVision 30SX+ DLP projector that will not come out of standby. The Standby LED is solid orange/amber, which the manual says it is ready to power on as a result. Pressing power (or any button on the PJ) does not do anything. I do not have a remote for it, and the Logitech Harmony 1000 I have does not work with it (at least it does not appear to, even though there are remote codes for this PJ from Logitech)

Anyone that has experience with Digital Projection/ProjectionDesign and can assist me I would greatly appreciate it!
I'd suggest calling Digital Projection for help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts