AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a "CEDIA Teaser" e-mail from Digital Projection. They are bringing 3 truckloads of stuff to CEDIA.

Quote:
1) New products to be unveiled include:

- dVision 35-1080p-3D: Incredibly flexible 3000 lumen 3D DLP® projector that's equally passive and active capable with extreme lens shift and unmatched color.

- dVision 35 Scope 1080p: a native 2:35:1, full 1080p precision DLP® projector that delivers the CE channel's only anamorphic lens-free, full resolution, constant height projector available today.

- HIGHlite Cine 330 and HIGHlite Cine 660: new high-brightness 3-chip DLP displays from 4500 to 8000 lumens.

- TITAN Quad Reference 3D: redefining the Ultimate 2D and 3D Experience, the 3-chip DLP Quad produces up to 8,000 lumens of radiant 3D imagery for large screens.
Sounds interesting. Wish I was going to CEDIA.

Craig

·
Registered
1,324 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig john /forum/post/20872061

- dVision 35 Scope 1080p: a native 2:35:1, full 1080p precision DLP® projector that delivers the CE channel's only anamorphic lens-free, full resolution, constant height projector available today.

Not going to lie..... that sounds like a VERY intriguing projector.

·
Registered
21,464 Posts
The new 3 chipper is a higher ANSI lumens machine (2 biulbs) coming in obviously higher priced than their entry level 3 chip machine but below the Titan, ditto for their new single chip 3D machine, higher lumens and higher price. I don't yet have pricing for the 2.35 machine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.