AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 737 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I submitted the powerbuy form on April 18th and have heard nothing since. My e-mails and posts have gone unanswered.

Any idea what's happening? The original post is gone. Was this for real?

- Jim

·
Premium Member
16,973 Posts
I pulled a thread yesterday about a PC case and a powerbuy.

Who started this.

I was not contacted and did not give permission on this.

I dont know what happened with the moderators on this.

Please read the forum rules.

·
Registered
215 Posts
@ Alan

Just send you a e-mail regarding this.

@ All others:

THe final confirmations are out yet.

Thanks,

Take care

Thomas

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hi,

I just e-mailed with Alan and it is o.k. that we can continue the posting of the Dign Power Buy here.

So pls. post your questions to this thread, i will also do a short update about this at the newsletter.

Thanks,

take care

Thomas

·
Premium Member
9,341 Posts
Just to recap...All power buy or special purchase type threads need to be approved by forum administration. Even the mods do not have the right to give such clearance in this event.

In this case...the thread was started, without an admin ok, and was not caught before it got to this point. In any case...Alan and Thomas have now talked and it will be allowed at this time as you now know.

We also have the new Power Buy and Special Deals area at the time of the forum list where this should be placed in the future.

Thanks

Thanks

·
Registered
241 Posts
I for one want to thank the mods and admin for allowing us to finish this power buy even tho we screwed up by not informing them

Like most members here I failed to read the rules completely and I apologize for my mistake.

Again thank you for having this forum

·
Registered
215 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Hi Thomas,

I was an early orderer of this case but you had difficulty with my email address ([email protected]) so as a result I've never recieved any info from you regarding the finalization of the buy. I could use my work email, but prefer to send the detail of that to you via PM.

Am I still on the powerbuy? Will you need the work email, or is it okay as is?

Please let me know. Thanks!!

-PGPfan

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hi PGPFan

Yes, i am still having trouble with your e-mail.

Still bounces back. You are in, but i cannot send you any confirmation e-mail.

Maybe you can provide me with some other e-mail adress, that would be easier. (For example set up a hotmail account or whatever ...).

I have some more e-mails bouncing back i´m posting this adresses very soon.

Thanks,

Take care

Thomas

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hmmm.... This doesn't speak for the avsforum ;( . This thread was going on for months and at the day of closure somebody thinks it's not ok. I have serious doubts about this.

Wykat

·
Registered
878 Posts
Thomas,

Please let us know when you have sent out all the confirmations. Then those who think they should be in the Powerbuy, and didn't receive one can contact you.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Again:

The final confirmations are allready out !.

So if you ordered a case and didn´t get confirmation e-mail, pls. contact me at: [email protected]

Thanks,

Take care

Thomas

1 - 20 of 737 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.