Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I tried to use the eight bar wizard on my DILA G10

with computer 1 on SXGA 3.

The problem is that when I finished the calibration on the green, red and blue screen I didn't find how to

validate the change.So, I quit the wizard calibration without ending properly the program and now I have a green picture.

What is the solution ?

Where can I find the factory default settings ?

Thanks.

Olivier.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Did you conduct a full backup prior to running the 8-bar wizard? I certainly hope so. If so it should be easy to restore. If not you'll probably have to run the wizard and finish the process.

Tom

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't succeed in making a full back-up before the wizard.

I restarted the eight-bar wizard and finish the process as it has to be done but the picture was still green.

Help, please.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Hey Oliver

Use a color pattern as a background then go into the black level wizard and manually adjust your green ,red and blue settings.

This might help to get your colors back.

Thats the only thing I can think of but Mark might have other ideas.

I kind of had the same thing happend to me I had erros in my back up wizard so continued.

Good luck Hugo

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Hi Olivier,

The Wizard restores the things that it changes as you exit. If the Wizard is abruptly closed, it won't have that chance to restore things.

The next rev. of the Eight Bar Wizard has multiple ways to close the Wizard, so if your picture is truncated, you can still get to a "Close" option.

Hugo is correct...the settings that are causing your picture to be Green are the same settings that are adjusted by the Black Level Wizard. If you don't have a back-up to restore from, you can correct the picture with the adjustments found in that Wizard.

Mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.