Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Now that I've had a chance to run a HiDef signal through my G10, I've discovered two things:

1)I had assumed that I could use the vert. positioning to shift the 16x9 image down to the bottom of the panel, but this does not seem to be the case (instead, it wraps around inside the 16x9 region). Can this be done properly with DILARD?

2)My G10 is old enough that it currently does not support 720p. Are the Mark Foster mods to enable 720p support on the RGBHV input still available? Or can DILARD enable this support? What 'source' does this mod occupy? (I assume an SXGA# source?)

Thanks,

Andy K.

·
Registered
305 Posts
And on a related note: Can 720p be enabled on the component input? Since that is what my Panasonic STB outputs. (I also have a G10)

Jeremy

------------------

D-ILA, HTPC, HDTV, Panamorph(?)

"She saved the world...

a lot." -- Buffy's Epitaph

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm pretty sure the restriction of the original 720p mod was that it only worked on the RGBHV port.

Andy K.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Andy,

nothing like being late to the dance. The HDTV1 source resolution on both the component analog input and RGBHV (on 5 BNCs) can be modified to display 1280*720p with justification of the image to the top of screen for ceiling mounted PJs. This is how my G1000 mods work.

------------------

STOP HDCP on DVI

Don O

[This message has been edited by Don O'Brien (edited 09-22-2001).]

·
Registered
842 Posts
With a ceiling mounted projector and dilard you can

push the picture to the bottom of the screen too.

And turn off all pixels above the top of the picture.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks - I've since purchased Dilard and happily corrected these problems.

Andy K.

------------------

"L T One-Fifty

Did your light guide the wisemen,

to baby Jesus?"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.