AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am using the newest Dilard release and I still do not know it I can accomplish one desired task: build a projector source that will display 2.35 aspect ratio films at the top of the screen in ATI Wide Screen without using YXY. I do use PowerStrip.

First, as for using a second projector source, I do not want to use SXGA-3 on computer 2 as that is where I do everything else. I want to use a separate source on computer 2. I will change sources on the JVC G-20 when I want to show a 2.35 ratio dvd, (this instead of using Dilard to load a mod).

Second, I love yxy, but it is too flaky when used with the ATI player.

So my specific questions is; how do I create a source in the G20 using Dilard, (SXGA-2 for example) which will have the same horizontal resolution as SXGA-3, and the proper vertical resolution for a 2.35 film (580), and move the image up to the top of the screen, and have ATI play it in “wide screen" mode while avoiding the square pixel issue? Whew!

One step needed to accomplish this is the creation of a second SXGA-3 source, but under the cover of a different source name in the JVC. Currently, when I put in the identical numbers form SXGA-3 into SXGA-2 using Dilard, it does not appear that the projector actually recognizes it as a SXGA-3 source.

Slightly off topic, when using the new Dilard and selecting apply changes immediately, if I lose sync, the double esc key is not bailing me out of trouble by reloading the last settings.

Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.