AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not seen it myself, but I just heard that Dilard is on page 33 of the December issue of "Stereophile Guide to Home Theater".

I do not know if the coverage is simply a mention in a letter to the editor or an entire column. If anyone can post what this is all about, I would be much obliged.

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
You hit the big time now.

Don't forget us when you're counting your millions.

-Mr. Wigggles

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Darn those newsstands for getting the mags to the stores before they get to our houses! Now I'm going to have to go to the store tomorrow. :D

Chris

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi Mark,

The Dilard software program is mentioned in the PCinema Column. The author Patrick Megenity is talking about Clock and Phase. He says

"A great pattern for this purpose is Mark Rejhon's D-ILA test pattern ( www.marky.com ) which can also be used for 1280 X 720 or 1024 X 768 projectors. The DILARD software program for D-ILA calibration offers a similar test pattern ( www.dilard.com )

I'd say you deserve a beer for that. It's not an entire column BUT it is certainly more the a mention in a letter to the editor.

Hope this help. :)

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, Todd!

Well, I'm just pretty happy with just the word "Dilard" appearing at all! Maybe the big full-coverage column will be in next month's issue :D.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Movin on up!

Congratulations Mark, that would be a good feeling to see your hard work in a magazine.

Once we all get our sensors, I think you are going to see a lot more praise.

BVH

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.