AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Serveral months ago there was a thread on here about a new flat panel tv with direct tv built in. I can't seem to find the thread or any info on it. Directv has a 20" lcd with direct tv built in on there website. I am looking for the combo unit that was about 32" or bigger.

anybody remember the link or know the brand?

whoops, i was thinking about the LG 50" plasma and DVR combo.

However, i am still looking for a flatpanel and direct tv combo. Please let me know if you know anything out there besides direct tv's 20" combo.

thanks

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I know you probably dont want this ancient beast, but the only thing I can think of is the RCA F38310.

It was a very heavy RCA 38 inch tube widescreen TV. I think it is the largest widescreen tube TV ever made. It had directv built in with a directv hd tuner plus an OTA tuner.

It actually had a great picture (I own one). It is now in my basement because I bought that LG LCD version you were talking about. But the picture still beats out plasma and lcd hdtvs.

They are on sale at ebay from time to time and usually go for about $400-$500.

-mk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.