Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by videoholic
WHere in the heck do we get info on what is on the PPV channel? It never gives any info in the guide.
I am guessing your talking about channel 85? if so thats strange I see info in the info guide for that channel.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i just ordered the hdtv package anticipating a directv tuner. Currently, I just have a dsr6000 sd tuner. Should I at least be able to pick up the hdtv channels even though i cant view in hdtv. Or should I at least get the guide data for the channels? I don't in either case.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy5150
i just ordered the hdtv package anticipating a directv tuner. Currently, I just have a dsr6000 sd tuner. Should I at least be able to pick up the hdtv channels even though i cant view in hdtv. Or should I at least get the guide data for the channels? I don't in either case.
I am not familiar with Dish Network equipment so I cannot answer your question sorry.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,753 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy5150
Should I at least be able to pick up the hdtv channels even though i cant view in hdtv. Or should I at least get the guide data for the channels?
No on both counts.

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
My Hughes E-86 gives the details.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mine just says Regular Schedule and gives me no clue that there is even a channel there. No way of knowing when the movies start, no way to buy one, etc.

I have a DTC-100. ANyone out there have a DTC-100 with it working/not working?

·
Registered
490 Posts
I have a DTC-100.

85 works just like any other PPV channel for me (titles, descriptions, buying options...).

On occasion it is wrong, however, but the data is there.

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by mikey mo
My Hughes E-86 gives the details.
I also have the DTC-100 with 169TIME modification. I get no program info on CH 85 although I do get the ....."call ext. 732 for ordering info" I also subscribe to locals and have a telephone line connected. The only PPV I watched on the DTC=100 I wanted to record so I ordered it online.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by videoholic
Mine just says Regular Schedule and gives me no clue that there is even a channel there. No way of knowing when the movies start, no way to buy one, etc.

I have a DTC-100. ANyone out there have a DTC-100 with it working/not working?
I have the internal version of the DTC-100 have the guide info for channel 85 but I have two listings for channel 85 the second channel 85 says info not available. It’s been like that since day one of the launch of the HD package.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.