AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that the large projection sets are the top choices for home-theater applications: however, many of us prefer the smaller direct-view sets offered by many manufaturers at the present time. I purchased an RCA 38-inch HDTV set and would like very much to discuss it on this forum, but I do not see a single word about direct-view sets. Am I the only one with one of these? Please, let us exchange our opinions and relate our problems, likes and deslikes. Any one interested? Thanks, guys!

Mauro

RCA 38-inch direct-view HDTV with 2 NTSC tuners, 1 ATSC tuner, and 1 DirecTV tuner;

Motorola 4DTV 920 with digital HDTV bitstream output;

Motorola HD-200 HDTV decoder with both VGAHV and YPbPr component-video outputs.

------------------

·
Registered
830 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by MF70:
I purchased an RCA 38-inch HDTV set and would like very much to discuss it on this forum, but I do not see a single word about direct-view sets
Perhaps a new pair of glasses would help. http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

On the very first page (at the moment) are threads about the Sampo 34" direct view at a good price, another about correcting image distortion on the Panasonic direct view, and still a third soliciting feedback on the Loewe 38" direct view.

Sorry to disagree, but there is LOTS of talk about direct view TVs here.

[This message has been edited by BenBroder (edited 07-18-2001).]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.