AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sony KD-34XBR2 has built in OTA turner and Fire wire ports in the back 4K. Good Guys has the TV on display.

------------------

Meredith (KPHO) SUCKs! Phoenix CBS station with no HD just SD.

[This message has been edited by taron1 (edited 08-26-2001).]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks...I checked out "goodguys" but their site did not list that model (Sony KD-34XBR2)avaialble; even after several searches for it. I had no better luck on SONY's website.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi!

Are there any fully Integrated, Direct View (Tube) HDTV's on the market - besides the [38" Direct View Widescreen CRT with ATSC/DirecTV decoder by Thompson]? This question was asked by a visitor to my website ( HDTVInfoPort.com) and I thought the answer was an emphatic YES...but in searching I haven't been able to find any! Anyone have information on other manufacturer's?

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for the info and directing me to the former thread...that was a great help. I have to add my agreement with the comments regarding Sony's website...what a maze! If their products aren't better quality than their website they are in trouble. Never did find any info on their site regarding their KD-34XBR2. Unbelievable!

·
Registered
286 Posts
FYI: Goodguys.com claims to be separate from The GoodGuys.

Sony only has PR fluff buried on their site. As a web admin, I can tell you it takes tooth pulling to get the people with the info to pass it along for the web site! Sometimes months... I have the Sony. So far pretty nice. However as I found out, the bigger the set, the worse bad media looks....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.