AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of moving and our new location is about 30 miles away and I believe out of the range of recieving OTA. So I need to look into getting waivers, etc.

I remember a site which allows you to enter your address and it will give you the status of your local affiliates and the status if DirectTV would allow you waivers. I can't seem to find it anymore and if anyone can provide a link I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Obviously it depends on your terrain and other conditions but generally speaking 30 miles isn't that far.

http://www.antennaweb.org

peace . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by duanec
I'm in the process of moving and our new location is about 30 miles away and I believe out of the range of recieving OTA. So I need to look into getting waivers, etc.

I remember a site which allows you to enter your address and it will give you the status of your local affiliates and the status if DirectTV would allow you waivers. I can't seem to find it anymore and if anyone can provide a link I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim99
Obviously it depends on your terrain and other conditions but generally speaking 30 miles isn't that far.

http://www.antennaweb.org

peace . . .
He is asking for the Directv DNS database search website.

not antennaweb

·
Premium Member
48,895 Posts
you can try putting your new zip code into the DirecTV site and it might tell you.

·
Registered
369 Posts
d'oh! I guess when reading AVS while working I really should prioritize my attention better. The old link on D* has been dead for awhile pending an eary 2005 update, heh.

peace . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by surf_fun85
He is asking for the Directv DNS database search website.

not antennaweb

·
Registered
1,722 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by duanec

In what area do you live?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.