AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Audio on ESPN HD appears to drop for a second. Experienced same problems on CBS HD footall Channel 70. Other HD broadcasts not effected

Any info on this would be appreciated

·
Registered
490 Posts
I noticed this on ESPN-HD last night during the game. I have heard this dropout problem during other ESPN-HD games, as well.

I can't comment on the CBS game on 70 as I don't have Sunday Ticket.

I'm using a DTC-100. "Resetting" it didn't change anything, but I think the problem went away later in the game.

Either that or I just got used to it.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I noticed it on both the ESPN and CBS game yesterday. I think I also had it on the two FOX wide-screen games. What DirecTV box do you guys have? There have been some other threads about these dropouts and I think it mostly occurs with the old RCA 100 boxes. I have an RCA F38310 which has the 100 built in. Sometimes if I switch to a different station and come back, the problem stops.

Don

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,723 Posts
The DTC-100 & ESPN HD from DirecTV problem is a well known one. Both Thomson (RCA) and DirecTV are working on it.

I watched the CBS game yesterday from my local CBS station, so I can't comment on that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.