AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,055 Posts
Maybe they are falling into the pattern on that DirecTV schedule like they did last year where they didn't have the games listed very early--I don't remember if it was this late or not though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,279 Posts
See channel 220 or 753. Remember to adjust for games shown on your local channels.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
290 Posts
Ch 220 hadn't listed the HD games as of Wednesday night either! They are late!


What you can also do is go into your program guide, cycle through your NFL ST HD channels (90-98) and highlight the station logo far left (in this case the NFL logo) and in the "coming up" section you'll see what game will come on this weekend. That's how I figured out what to watch more or less.


Just out of curiousity... do you guys also use the turbo tuner and assign all the games to spots on the turbo tuner grid? It's a great tool to have on sundays.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by turls
Maybe they are falling into the pattern on that DirecTV schedule like they did last year where they didn't have the games listed very early--I don't remember if it was this late or not though.
It's now 48hrs before game time! Surely they know by now which games are going to be broadcast in HD. The list as is was posted about a month ago. I don't know if they are updating it or not.


F
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by dmedina


Just out of curiousity... do you guys also use the turbo tuner and assign all the games to spots on the turbo tuner grid? It's a great tool to have on sundays.
What's the 'Turbo Tuner'?
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
19,337 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by garberfc
It's now 48hrs before game time! Surely they know by now which games are going to be broadcast in HD.
They're listed on both the onscreen program guide and the Program Guide online at Directv.com, as I mentioned. They were in both places YESTERDAY. The kid they hired to update the Sunday Ticket grid at directvsports.com probably has midterms or sometehing ;).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
425 Posts
Even better than the turbo tuner, make a second channel list with only football-related channels, and on sundays just switch your channel list from whatever you normally use to the football one, that way you just channel-up or -down through the football only stations.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't know where you guys are seeing the HD programming on the DirecTV site?


I see the NFL ST games listed on the 700's channels, but not the HD channels??


Can someone provide some links?


Thanks,


Frank
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
19,337 Posts
Frank..


You may have to sign in, first. Then you can customize it so you'll see your local channels and ST HD channels on the same screen. Makes it easy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
537 Posts
90 NFL Chiefs @ Jaguars - HD

91 NFL Panthers @ Eagles - HD

92 NFL Redskins @ Bears - HD

93 NFL Packers @ Lions - HD

94 NFL 49ers @ Jets-HD

95 NFL Seahawks @ Patriots-HD

96 NFL Steelers @ Cowboys-HD 4pm ET


Found this on the website but it took some altering to have them come up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,311 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by DrDon
They're listed on both the onscreen program guide and the Program Guide online at Directv.com, as I mentioned. They were in both places YESTERDAY. The kid they hired to update the Sunday Ticket grid at directvsports.com probably has midterms or sometehing ;).
Since the online program guide is really slow, here it is for those of us who would prefer to not go through that:


1pm

90 Chiefs at Jaguars

91 Panthers at Eagles

92 Redskins at Bears

93 Packers at Lions

94 49ers at Jets

95 Seahawks at Patriots


4pm

96 Steelers at Cowboys
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top