AVS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
The Logitech G25 is your only option

But if you don't want to spend that money I'd recommend the Logitech Driving Force Pro which can be had for under $100. I had this and the regular Driving Force, both were great but for the extra money the Pro is worth it. The reason why I sold both was to in the near future pick up the G25 once at least GT5E comes to the states(I'm too lazy to translate haha)

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't see any configurations in the Playstation for a wheel in "Dirt". Is it just plug and play, or do I have to configure it? Also, a list of driving games would be nice that would be compatible with Logitech Driving force Pro or the G25. Trying to keep things on a budget.....

·
Registered
1,843 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBMAN /forum/post/12885211

I don't see any configurations in the Playstation for a wheel in "Dirt". Is it just plug and play, or do I have to configure it? Also, a list of driving games would be nice that would be compatible with Logitech Driving force Pro or the G25. Trying to keep things on a budget.....

I play DiRT with a DFP wheel, I have several driving games & the only one that doesn't support a wheel is Motorstorm.

I like the G25 but I'm waiting to see what will be released with GT5 before I replace mine.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBMAN /forum/post/12886540

what is a DFP wheel?

It's a Logitech Driving Force Pro

·
Registered
1,843 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBMAN /forum/post/12887861

Do you mean (TheMoose) Grand Tourismo 5? If so, do you know when it's going to be released? What are your favorate, most realistic driving games for the PS3 and your wheel?

Yea, Usually when a new Gran Turismo game is released there is a new wheel released at the same time, that's what I'm waiting for, it should be made for the PS3 where the G25 & DFP were designed for the PS2, you can bet it won't be cheap!

As for when it will be released who knows maybe around Christmas.

I am playing the Japan import of Gran Turismo 5 Prologue right now (the US version should be released around March) & it is a great game!

I also highly recomend DiRT, F1 Championship Edition & Motorstorm.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts