AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to stop media center from automatically playing a dvd when WINDOWS 7 media centre is open? I can't figure out how to get it to stop and it is doing my head in. Following the advice on various sites I have stopped autoplay kicking in when media center is not open. I have seen lots of other posts asking this but none of them seem to get an answer so maybe it is impossible.

I have disabled autplay, in regedit and in autoplay options and in gpedit.msc etc etc please help.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilbonvidia /forum/post/18281037

Is there a way to stop media center from automatically playing a dvd when WINDOWS 7 media centre is open? I can't figure out how to get it to stop and it is doing my head in. Following the advice on various sites I have stopped autoplay kicking in when media center is not open. I have seen lots of other posts asking this but none of them seem to get an answer so maybe it is impossible.

I have disabled autplay, in regedit and in autoplay options and in gpedit.msc etc etc please help.

Try setting Autoplay to 'Ask me every time'. At least that way it will give you selection options in MC instead of playing automatically.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts