AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, lemme get this straight. I connected a component and a S-Video cable to my DISH 6000 to my Mitsu 65907.

When I am in the DTV(component) input in my Mitsu 65907, and I press the HD/SD button, the blue light will come on and the DISH 6000 is now displaying output in 1080i(as selected in the config) via the component cable, correct?

Now, if I press HD/SD button again in which the blue is off and the orange LED is on, meaning to say that it is not HD anymore and so the signal in my DTV input in the TV is gone and I have to change the input display in my TV to INPUT-1 where the S-video is connected?

Can the Mitsu 65907 supports 720p? which input?

thanks

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yup. You can get a programmable remote with Macro capability to do this for ya if you want to simplify this procedure.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Many people leave unit in HD mode all the time. It keeps things simpler. Some people prefer to use their TV's internal line doubler(I have a pioneer elite), but I think it is a hassle without great benefit.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by suprabilis:
Can the Mitsu 65907 supports 720p? which input?
Nope. Almost no (RPTV) manufacturers support 720p anymore. The new Toshibas don't even support native 480p anyone!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.