AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I first got my Dish 6000, I set up the remote to control my VCR, my audio reciever, and my tv. Several weeks ago, I had to change the receiver control number because my neighbor also has a UHF receiver and remote and it was interfering with mine.

Shortly thereafter, I discovered that I couldn't control the tv with the remote anymore. A little while later, I also lost control of the vcr and the audio receiver.

So, last night, I went through the code list and tried to reprogram my remote. I got the VCR to work right away. I had to go through the code list twice to finally get my audio receiver programmed. But I now cannot get my Toshiba tv programmed into the remote. It worked before, but for some reason, it now refuses to work.

Does anyone know if changing the receiver code has anything to do with this? I suppose I could change it back to the default, but I don't see how this would affect the remote control. Anyone ideas?

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
The same thing happened to me, the only thing that fixes it was changing to a new set of FRESH batteries. After this I was able to program in my Toshiba Tv again.

Scott

·
Registered
53 Posts
The first time I programmed mine to work with my RCA tv everything worked fine. After the batteries went dead and I replaced them it no longer works the same way. I've tried every single code multiple times. Where I'm having problems is, the power button turns the tv on but won't turn it off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.